Kings InterAfrica Logistics
And that is still the way Kings InterAfrica still runs.
“A promise made is a promise kept”
- To the transporter to get his payment on a specific date
- To the consignor to give him the assurance that his goods are in the safest hands and will be delivered intact and on time.
- To the consignor and consignee to give daily tracking so all parties know exactly where the load is at any particular time
- To our creditors that they will be paid in full on due date
- To our staff to give them the best opportunity to improve themselves and to advance in the company
Yes, that promise is always kept.
Kings InterAfrica does not sell a product.
Kings InterAfrica does not sell commodities.
Kings InterAfrica only sells SERVICE.
And so at Kings InterAfrica management and staff have one mission –
To continue giving everyone we deal with the best possible service in the industry.
And that is why Kings InterAfrica Logistics has been so successful – simply because we give the best possible service.